Monday, March 7, 2011

The Praise Board

The Praise Board was a popular area in my first grade classroom. It was a special place to display the VERY BEST work that my students created. It didn't have to be perfect; it just had to be their PERSONAL BEST.

I have decided to have a Praise Board (or wall) in my house where I can display my son's best work. Of course right now I have yet to display anything, or make a Praise Board at all. However, I am excited to do this one day. I know it will be not only uplifting and confidence building for him to see his best work, but it will also be motivating for him to continue to do his best....in everything.

Happy Praising!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Yeah Lovely praise board and interesting details posting . thanks for best sharing
Romantisch Hotel Brugge

Beloved's Redheaded Bride said...

Such a sweet Praise Board!